The SERDEF is in immediate need of an executive assistant for its executive offices located on the 3rd floor of the UP Institute for Small-Scale Industries (UP ISSI) building, UP Diliman Campus, Quezon City.
The post involves communication, secretarial and coordination work and requires applicants to be highly proficient in written and oral communication and in IT applications like Word, Excel, and Power Point.
The following are details of the job vacancy:
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepares and edits correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Assists in conducting research, assembling and analyzing data to be used in reports and documents.
- Manages and maintains schedules and appointment of the President and other officials of SERDEF.
- Arranges , coordinates and provides secretarial support for meetings, events and other related activities of SERDEF.
- Monitors, responds to and distributes incoming communications.
- Answers and manages incoming calls.
- Organizes and maintains office filing system and keeps non-financial records such as reports, communications, personal files, contracts, etc.
- Regularly updates the lists of names, addresses and telephone numbers of SERDEF officials and members, partners, donors and other important contacts.
- Sends faxes, emails and letters, whenever required.
- Requisitions and manages the inventory of supplies.
- Greets visitors and determines whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Whenever necessary, coordinates work with the concerned UP ISSI officials and staff.
- Whenever required, undertakes other tasks within her/his competence.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communication, economics or other related Social Sciences.
Experience: At least two years experience in general administrative work and in providing support at the executive level.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software packages such as MS Office, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Judgment and decision-making skills
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Initiative and flexibility
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Interested qualified applicants can submit their CV in person or by email at the following contact addresses: SERDEF Executive Office, 3rd floor UP ISSI Building, E. Jacinto Street, Diliman, Quezon City, email email@example.com, Tel. (632) 355 5348; (632) 928 7076 loc. 155.